Open Blocks Elevator Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8.9 may be a straightforward port of the elevator. It is-placed on the Elevator Mod Tab.
This mod is not the troublesome a part of the Elevator. You are liberal to use mod packs the maximum amount as you’ll be able to. This mod added a block that is the elevator. It is via transportation.
The operate properly is 2 Elevators should be placed within the same x and z. It solely incorporates a most of four solid blocks, and twenty blocks total. Every mod pack is also modified.
On the opposite hand, it’ll be teleported to the Elevator below it, and jumping on AN Elevator block can transport them to the Elevator on top of it if you sneak on an Elevator block. Elevators will have different-colors it depends on you.
If you dye elevators, it’ll force them to solely work if the elevator above/below it’s identical color. Your arrows within the interface may well be hidden. It cannot alter your camera if directional is disabled.
You have to form certain that you simply install Minecraft Forge before putting in OpenBlocks Elevator Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8.9.
- Simple port of the elevator from OpenBlocks to 1.8+ (Forge)
- Crafting is that the same.
- There is blocks between them, they simply need to air identical X and Z.
- Stand on the block and jump to travel up and crouch to travel down.
- When directional is enabled, it adjusts your camera once teleporting to that. you’ll be able to hide the arrow within the interface.
- Camouflage elevators by merely right clicking with any block.
- Located in /serverconfig/elevatorid-server.toml (1.14+).
- Here area unit the default configs as of 1.16.3-1.8.9.
- OpenBlocks Team.
- All the contributors on GitHub.
- Feel free to incorporate this on any mod pack, and if doable provides a link to the current page!
How To Install OpenBlocks Elevator Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just OpenBlocks Elevator Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the OpenBlocks Elevator Mod is installed.
Open Blocks Elevator Mod Download Links