OldJavaWarning Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is simple to use. It will warn you if you are on an outdated game version or not.
It is important to know the current version of Minecraft that you are playing. It is because you cannot get any latest updates if you are on an outdated version. Therefore, you need to install the Map and Information mod mentioned above because it will give you a warning. Through that warning, you will know if you already update the game or not. The mod is useful for players who are playing the game online. For the offline game, you don’t have to install it.
The mod does not only tell you about the current game version but also lets you know everything about the game. Whenever you open it, the updated warning will appear. You can set it to remind you if you want. Do the update if it is the right time to do it. You have three options to use when you see a warning message:
- Read More: It gives you a link. When you click it, you will visit an information page showing a guide on how to update the game.
- Ignore: You click this option when you want to skip the warning. It will not show up again when you open the game the next time.
- Stop Reminding: You use this option to disable the mod as well as the warning.
OldJavaWarning requires some mods to operate, including Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD, and GLSL Shaders Mod.
How to install OldJavaWarning Mod:
- Install Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD, and GLSL Shaders Mod on your computer.
- Navigate to your Minecraft game folder.
- Move the mod (.zip file) to the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- Operate Minecraft and click on the mods button.
Download OldJavaWarning Mod 1.16.4/1.14.4 for free here:
OldJavaWarning Mod Download Links