OC XNet Driver 1.12.2 is a mod that permits OpenComputers to use Xnet networks for element shifting. All elements will be taken to connected blocks.
There are various modifications in relation to Energy, Fluid, and Item Transport for Minecraft. The mod stated above is one of them you should not miss. It can be an addon mod for OpenComputers. It allows for the usage of XNet networks to move fluids, items, and even energy to connected blocks. At the moment, the mod has no limits! In other words, you can move various amounts immediately.
Here are the existing methods in the mod, for instance:
- getConnectedBlocks(): It gives a table back with all blocks linked to the XNet network.
- getSupportedCapabilities(pos[, side]): All capabilities supported by the given block are displayed.
- getItems(pos[, side]): It gives a table back with all items available in the given inventory.
- getFluids(pos[, side]): All fluids available in the given tank are displayed.
- getEnergy(pos[, side]): It collects capacity as well as stored energy of the provided energy handler.
- transferItem(sourcePos, sourceSlot, amount, targetPos[, sourceSide[, targetSide]]): The items will be moved between two inventories.
- transferFluid(sourcePos, amount, targetPos[, fluidName][, sourceSide[, targetSide]]): The fluids will be moved between two tanks.
- transferEnergy(sourcePos, amount, targetPos[, sourceSide[, targetSide]]): Energy will be transferred between two energy handlers.
- store(sourcePos, sourceSlot, database, entry[, sourceSide]): An itemstack from a certain place will be kept in the XNet world in a database upgrade.
The requirement of OC XNet Driver:
How to install MovingWorld Mod :
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see OC XNet Driver Mod installed.
OC XNet Driver Mod Free Download Links