Not Enough Wands Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 contains a lot of utility wands, coming with the configurability. Let’s check the complete list of items available to use and more!
Main features in Not Enough Wands
It is a mod in which you can configure every wand you like through the settings below:
Availability (only creative, easy, and hard recipes)
If it should deploy durability
If using XP, RF
If and how often it can be visible in chests
Some objects have special options.
Each of them manages different possibilities.
And many new additions are planned. It is just the start.
A few wands have various modes.
It’s possible to reset the mode with the “=” key. You can edit that in the key bindings.
Not Enough Wands is a magic mod. It can belong to the collection of armor, tools, and weapons. Download and install Minecraft Forge to experience their powers!
How to install Not Enough Wands Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Not Enough Wands Mod installed.
Free Download Links