No Tree Punching Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is an extremely useful mod with the feature to make some changes to the early gameplay to make the game feel more realistic. In addition, the special feature of this mod is that it also implements a number of new items that new players will surely appreciate. For that reason, there is no reason that you can ignore this mod in the future.
About No Tree Punching mod
After installing this mod. You will notice that blocks broken with an incorrect tool won’t drop anything. In addition, this mod also implements a fire starter and a fire pit, a new coal pit, a saw and knife, and many different tools made of copper and steel for you to freely experience and use when you are new. Join the game. Obviously, this mod will make playing Minecraft game much simpler.
Without a doubt, the main feature of this mod is that it actually makes the game a lot better for early-stage players. Therefore, you will get rid of the inherent surprise when starting a new game.
Of courses, you also need to install Minecraft Forge before you want to use this mod. To make your experiences when playing games become more interesting, please download and try the No Tree Punching mod in the future.
How to install No Tree Punching Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see No Tree Punching Mod installed.
No Tree Punching Mod Free Download Links