NetherOres Mod 1.7.10 adds lots of Overworld Ores to the Nether. All ores in the Nether are the same as the ores in the Overworld.
The basics of the mod
This mod for Minecraft is all about Ores and Resources. It adds lots of ores from Overworld to the Nether. Now, all the ores in the Nether come with ICE Ores too. Similar to Netherrack, if you mine the ores, you will trigger the Zombie Pigmen. Also, you need to keep in mind that all the Nether Ores are equal to the Overworld Ores. However, there are still some exceptions that you need to know, for instance:
- The Ores are covered in Netherrack rather than having a Stone background.
- They give a discrepant amount of materials from every Ore than their Overworld replica.
- There is a dramatic change in the spawn rate of Ores.
- When you mine Ores, they probably explode.
- You have to smelt the Ores twice.
There are several items that will not make the ores in the Nether blow up, including:
- The Mining Laser: It will not blow up because it releases the Ores automatically. This item releases the matching Overworld Ore if you use it on Heat Mode.
- The Nova Catalyst: This item does not come in contact with the block. It just releases the Ores.
- The Red Morning Star: The right-click impact of this item has the same operation as a Nova Catalyst. It releases blocks without exploding. Also, the speed of the item during the mining process decreases the chance for the Ores to blow up.
What features can you use in NetherOres?
There are some features that are added to the mod. You can use them to improve your gaming experience. The features are:
- Ore Spawning Levels: You will have a good grasp of the levels that the Nether Ores would be found. Besides, you will know what types of tools you must use for mining ores.
- Macerator vs. Red Matter Furnace: There will be a comparison between the yield of materials of Maceration and the smelting of Red Matter Furnace.
Here are the basic requirements of NetherOres:
- Minecraft Forge
- PowerCrystals Core (version 1.6.4-)
- CoFH Core (version 1.7.10+)
How to install NetherOres Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see NetherOres Mod installed.
NetherOres Mod Free Download Links