Mystical World Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 offers the backbone for projects and supplements plenty of creatures, metals, gems, mechanics, and so on. Enter the new map and check all of them!
Mystical World’s Features
It’s a content mod for 1.12.2, 1.14.4, and 1.15.2.
It’s possible to tame them. They contain:
Metals and tools
Mine ores to gather silver, copper, amethyst so as to craft equipment
Food and crops
Building and decoration blocks
Charred trees are available. They are dried out. Change them into planks, slabs, stairs, fence-gates, walls …
Possible to generate mud blocks with 8 cubes of dirt
Hut (lurking dangerous monsters) and Barrow (haunted by the zombie, comprises treasures)
There are a lot of mechanics.
It’s feasible to right-click a squid with a glass bottle so as to gain an ink bottle. You can use it as the black dye.
It’s simple to use knives. They inflict less damage than their corresponding swords. However, they can attack the target faster.
Mystical World is a cosmetic mod. It needs MysticalLib for 1.12.2, 1.14.4, and 1.15.2, Patchouli for every version, and Minecraft Forge.
How to install Mystical World Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Mystical World Mod installed.
Mystical World Mod Free Download Links