Multi Mob Library Mod 1.12.2 is a lib mod that other mods use for a great operation. It was created by Daveyx0.
For your information, Daveyx0 is a talented modpack developer in the Minecraft gaming community. He has made lots of modifications to the game. This is also why he created the API and Library mod mentioned above. By using the lib mod, you will find mod updating and editing much easier.
The author said he made the lib mob in order to help other mods function well, including Primitive Mobs and The Summoner. Nevertheless, he mainly made it for the forthcoming mod named Atmosmobs. But, if you want, you can use the core mod as a dependency to approach exclusive features. The Primitive Mobs mod utilized a spawning configuration code, and you can use it. Not only that, but you can also utilize lots of utility classes for Entities.
What can you use do with this lib mod?
- Make use of it as a requirement for Primitive Mods and The Summoner.
- The spawning rates of mobs can be changed.
- Mobs will now have more spawns thanks to some special settings.
- You can grow the amount of mob spawning in general.
- Feel free to explore the proper IDs of the mods you have installed.
Multi Mob Library is a simple library mod to use. However, it still needs to have Minecraft Forge installed beforehand.
How to install Multi Mob Library Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Multi Mob Library Mod installed.
Multi Mob Library Mod Free Download Links