MTLib Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 that is at-no-cost-transfer here, works as a helpful library victimization by Craft tweaker addons. If you propose to use those mods, you ought, to-not ignore the support of this library. Currently, you are able to follow the article below so as to urge any data concerning however effectively it works.
If you’re an everyday player of the Minecraft game world, you actually have used library mods supporting for your mods. it’s a indisputable fact that programming those library mods become a trend at the instant thanks to the convenience that they assist developers to maximize saving resources in addition as bring the special risk of supporting multiple mods simply at identical time. Moreover, change and customizing these mods are less complicated. Therefore, the mod this text introduces on top of is that the same.
The main operate of this mod is to supply many helpful and convenient ways and categories so as to form Craft tweaker addons easier to program. It consists of Mod tweaker utilities in addition as helper categories just like the base command “dump” categories or the IUndo-able action categories. That is interesting! It is price noting that the mod won’t embody any result if you have got it put in one by one. You furthermore may should not expect any new block, new things from this library.
MTLib could be a library mod to be used by Crafttweaker addons, it doesn’t got to be used, however it will offer some useful ways and categories to form Crafttweaker addons easier to form.
This includes all of Mod tweaker helper-categories, like the IUndo-able action categories and base command “dump” categories.
How To Install MTLib Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just MTLib Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the MTLib Mod is installed.
MTLib Mod Download Links