There is an endless list of reasons why you should have furniture in your household. Not only does furnishing a house make your life more efficient, but it can also change your lives for the better.
It makes your home feel more complete and welcoming, especially when you choose the right furniture piece. More than that, there are more items you don’t expect but are added under great surprise.
But just because furniture is important in real life, doesn’t mean it can’t be in your Minecraft game. All you need to do is download MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod.
This MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 adds a large variety of furniture into your Minecraft game such as cabinets, tables, couches, and more.
Moreover, you can input a fire alarm, ceiling lights, and even an electric fence when installing this mod. An awesome feature about this mod is that the furniture isn’t just for decoration, but you can actually use them!
If you’re interested in this mod, click on the link below to download!
How To Install MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod is installed.
MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod Download Links