You can turn yourself into mobs using the Morph Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 by iChun. Feel free to become various mobs and use different abilities!
Become any mobs that you want
As you know, Vanilla Minecraft is full of Mobs. They appear everywhere in different biomes, from land to water. Therefore, it must be cool to morph yourself into a certain mob then use its abilities. To that end, you need to install the Morph mod. It was made by an author named iChun and quickly became a useful modification.
The mod allows you to turn yourself into any mobs you like. Once you have taken on the shape and abilities of a mob, you can adapt to the environment easily. Since the mobs in the game are diverse, you will have lots of mob options. For instance:
- You can turn yourself into a chicken. After you have morphed into it, you can float to the ground.
- If you decide to become a spider, you can climb walls easily.
- If you transform into a squid, you can swim in the water.
However, there are some mobs that are not good enough to turn into. They have some disadvantages such as:
- A zombie or a skeleton cannot venture out into the wild during the daytime. They only go out at night.
- Enderman cannot stay in the water. He is somewhat sensitive to it.
How to become mobs in the Morph mod
It is easy to turn into vanilla mobs!
- First, you need to slay a mob.
- Then, you have to consume its essence.
- After consuming the essence, you instantly morph into that mob.
By using GUI, you can turn back into the mobs you have already become. Put your favorite mobs into your back pocket. Then, you can morph into them anytime you want. Simply use either the left “[“ or the right “[“ to do that and use Enter to start morphing.
Morph mod requirement:
- Minecraft Forge
- iChun API
How to install Morph Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Morph Mod installed.
Morph Mod Free Download Links