More Buckets Mod 1.12.2 is a useful mod introducing more types of buckets to Minecraft. Now, you have many buckets to use to store fluids.
Minecraft is supported with various Cosmetic mods. The one above is one of the mods very great to use. It took inspiration from Diamond Buckets+. Although it is just a simple mod, it is still worth your try, especially you want to have more buckets. All the new buckets added by the mod are made of various materials, like Diamond or Obsidian for instance. Thanks to them, you can keep more fluid at the same time easily.
You don’t have to use common buckets anymore when you already have the new ones to try. All the new buckets are quite easy and convenient to craft. They act like fluid storage as well as a transfer method just like a tank.
The best thing about the new buckets is that they come with many slots. These slots are used for storing fluids. For instance, a common bucket can store fluid once. However, if you use a Diamond Bucket, you can store fluid 10 times. This is just a small function, but it is very useful.
The requirements of More Buckets mod are simple. It needs to have Minecraft Forge and Cucumber Library to function. Give it a try now! Have fun with it!
How to install More Buckets Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see More Buckets Mod installed.
More Buckets Mod Free Download Links