ModTweaker Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is exactly a complement to MineTweaker 3. Minetweaker has its own features to help you create and edit your recipes. Specifically, it allows you to do things like: adjust, add a new formula, or completely delete a formula that you don’t feel is suitable.
Although the ModTweaker Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 has good mod support, the problem is that many mods use custom fabrication handlers that are not natively supported. ModTweaker Mod will increasingly evolve to add and keep as many of these mods as possible.
Currently, the things that the ModTweaker Mod- one of the Minecraft Mods 1.12.2 supports include:
- Mariculture: Crucible Furnace Fuels, Vat Recipes, Crucible Furnace Melting, Anvil Recipes, Fishing Loot,
- Blood Magic: Alchemical Chemistry Set Recipes, Binding Recipes, Altar Recipes.
- Ex Nihilo: Crucible Recipes, Crucible Heat Sources, Hammering Recipes, Composting Items, Sieve Recipes.
- Growthcraft: Fishing Loot
How to install one of the Minecraft Mods 1.12.2, namely the ModTweaker Mod?
- Get minecraft download and install Minecraft Forge (skip this step if you already have Minecraft Forge)
- Download jar file of ModTweaker Mod 1.12.2
- Open Start on the computer from the keyboard or directly on the screen. Open Run (You can quickly perform this step using the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Enter% appdata% into Run and select enter
- Go to /.minecraft/mods folder
- Put the jar file you downloaded into the mod folder and run minecraft 1.12 to test.
Download ModTweaker Mod for free here:
ModTweaker Mod Download Links