Mob Spawner Control Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is an extremely interesting mod that allows Minecraft players to customize the mob spawning to prevent use in mob farms or players to search and destroy them. If you are curious about this mod, download it to your device and experience it today.
About Mob Spawner Control mod
In fact, this mod can also add a new type of spawner, similar to the spawner of the original game, but not affected by the alterVanillaSpawner setting option. Thanks to this mod, you can even configure mob spawning to prevent use in mob farms or players searching and destroying them. By default, this mod will disable spawner after giving birth to 100 mobs.
In addition, this mod also allows you to change the maximum number of mobs spawned before being damaged. In addition, it also helps change the cooldown of the spawner. Every time the mob is counted, the spawner associated with it will see the cooldown multiplier by the amount set in the config, default to 1. So you can set it between 0 and 1 for the spawning type. Ineffective mobs or greater than 1 to reduce effectiveness.
Now please install Minecraft Forge for this mod can run smoothly. You certainly have more relaxed moments when using the Mob Spawner Control mod. Good luck to you.
How to install MovingWorld Mod :
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Mob Spawner Control Mod installed.