Mo’ Creatures Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 brings a new collection of animals to Minecraft. You can domesticate them then ride them.
This Mobs mod was designed by a talented mod maker named DrZhark. He introduced a wide range of animals and mobs to Minecraft to vary players’ experience. Not only that, but the mod also comes with some new blocks, dimensions, as well as items for you to discover.
Every type of mob in this modification has a unique texture skin, behavior, and movement. The most important thing to know is that not all animals are rideable. Some are quite gentle for you to tame and ride while some are very hostile. If you encounter the hostile ones, you must try to survive their attacks. Besides, some creatures will release items for you as well.
About the new blocks, there are some for you to explore too. Most of them spawn in the Wyvern Lair dimension. This is also a new dimension brought by the mod. In this dimension, you will encounter some bunnies, wyverns, and even snakes. For the items, you can get some of them from the mobs when you defeat them. Or, you can craft them too.
For the functioning of Mo’ Creatures, it needs to have:
- Minecraft Forge
- Custom Mob Spawner
How to install Mo’ Creatures Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Mo’ Creatures Mod installed.
Mo’ Creatures Mod Free Download Links