Mo ‘Bends Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a mod with quite an interesting feature that supports changing gestures of characters and mobs in Minecraft to look more realistic.
In addition, this mod can add some new motion effects, making the Minecraft game experience much more interesting. So, if you are looking for a mod that can enhance your experience when playing Minecraft games, you should definitely not ignore this mod.
About Mo’ Bends Mod
Basically, this mod will give the character very interesting movements. Images of characters and mobs moving on the screen such as walking, running, jumping, climbing, or fighting are really vivid. Surely you will no longer feel bored when playing the game.
The reason this mod has such a special feature is that it has the ability to turn Steve with boring gestures into a completely new Steve, much more vivid than before. Therefore, the game Minecraft will now become more authentic and attractive than ever.
There will be a treasure trove of motion gestures for you to explore when using this mod. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this interesting mod in refreshing your favorite game.
Mo’ Bends is really a useful mod that is the reason why you need to download this mod and try it now. Of courses, please make sure that you have installed Minecraft Forge first for this mod can work effectively. Good luck to you!
How to install MovingWorld Mod :
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Mo’ Bends Mod installed.