MixinBootstrap Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 brings back a temporary ability to start Mixin in a MinecraftForge production environment. It’s available to download and experience the whole detail here!
It contains an unofficial way to load Mixin as well. Therefore, it’s impossible to find out any support!
It’s feasible to obtain Mixin in forge 1.15.2-31.2.44+ and 1.16.1-32.0.72+.
Meanwhile, Mixin is a trait/mixin and bytecode weaving framework for Java deploying ASM.
It’s free for you to add the current item to your mod pack.
MixinBootstrap is an API and Library mod. It’s necessary to download and install Minecraft Forge before you check any content!
How to install MixinBootstrap Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see MixinBootstrap Mod installed.
MixinBootstrap Mod Free Download Links