MineTweaker RecipeMaker 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a mod but an addon for a mod called MineTweaker 3 or CraftTweaker, depending on the versions.
The purpose of this Addons mod is to allow players to craft recipes following their own way with just simple clicks. Hence, if you have a demand for making recipes, maybe you want to try this addon for Minecraft now. It makes the .zs file on the server-side. Therefore, you also need to install this mod on the server. If you join a server without the mod, you cannot use it.
For your information, the addon has nothing to do with MineTweaker itself, even though it cannot function without it. However, the mod does not depend on MineTweaker. Here are some features you can use in this addon:
- There is a GUI recipe editing that is quite easy to use.
- You can do stuff to the recipes, adding them or eliminating them.
- The addon gives support to the ore dictionary.
- There are auto-reload scripts when you save recipes.
To start crafting recipes, you must use this command: “/mtrm” or “/MineTweakerRecipeMaker”. Here are the requirements of MineTweaker RecipeMaker:
- Minecraft Forge
- CraftTweaker Mod. (For Minecraft 1.8.9+)
- MineTweaker 3 Mod. (For Minecraft 1.7.10)
How to install Primitive Crafting Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see MineTweaker RecipeMaker Mod installed.