Miner’s Helmet Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a simple mod containing a useful mining helmet. From now on, it’s very easy to light up wherever from mines to caves.
About Miner’s Helmet’s Content
It’s a cool creation. With the helmet that it has offered, the player can lighten your way in dark places, for example, ravines.
Remember that zombies can spawn with Iron Pickaxes and mining helmets! You can disable that from the config section.
After you gather a Lantern, you can start to unlock the recipe and craft what you want.
You are able to discover the Nether, work in caves, creepy locations, with underwater territories.
Additionally, you can swim with the object and see the path through trenches.
If you destroy a mentioned-above monster, they can drop their hats.
To unlock secrets in vast oceans, remember to launch the new sister mod called Scuba Gear!
About languages, you can translate whichever by using OneskyApp.
Miner’s Helmet is a cosmetic mod effective to enrich the collection of armor, tools, and weapons in-game. Install Minecraft Forge and release everything!
How to install Miner’s Helmet Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Miner’s Helmet Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 installed.
Miner’s Helmet Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 Free Download Links