MenuMobs Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 changes the simpleness of the menus in Minecraft. It will make all the in-game menus more alive.
The hardcore fans of Minecraft consider that the current menus of the game are quite simple. The game has launched for years, but still, its menus need to have something newer now. This is why you have MenuMobs – a Cosmetic mod that aims to render the in-game menus by adding new mobs and characters to the game. The main menu of the game now becomes more alive. You will see some new characters or even mobs on the main screen of the game. The new characters could be monsters, pets, or even the images of the players. For your information, the looking direction of these models will follow the movement of your mouse. If you want to configure the options, you can do it in the config file of the mod easily.
For the people who are programming or making big modpacks, they should install this mod. It is also a common mod used in various modpacks, like Crazy Craft for instance. Not only can the mod read the model from Minecraft Vanilla but it also reads other models brought by other mods. Due to that, every modpack now comes with a Menu with an exclusive look.
MenuMobs is simple to apply to the game, but it still requires Minecraft Forge.
How to install MenuMobs Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see MenuMobs Mod installed.
MenuMobs Mod Free Download Links