Mekanism Additions Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 gives you lots of features to use in the Mekanism mod. This is a great addon that you don’t want to miss.
If you are using Mekanism mod, then you have to install its Addons mod called Mekanism Additions. The purpose of the addon is to add lots of cool features to the original modification. Most of those features were available in the official module back in version 1.12 and before. Here are the features of this addon that you will love to use:
Various Baby Mobs for you to encounter such as:
- Wither Skeletons
Many great items to use, for instance:
- Glow Panels
- Obsidian TNT
- Lots of editions of many shapes of blocks
- You can even approach the voice server after it has done getting ported.
Mekanism Additions also has a connection to other modules of the Mekanism mods, including:
- Mekanism Generators
- Mekanism Tools
Make sure you remember to install Minecraft Forge beforehand so you can launch this addon into the game. Try it now! Have fun!
How to install Primitive Crafting Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Mekanism Additions Mod installed.