MattDahEpic Core (MDECore) Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 is a core mod that is all about commands. This is a required mod for running other mods.
About the core mod
MattDahEpic is an excellent mod maker in the Minecraft gaming community. He already released a wide range of mods with different functions for the game. Now, he makes an API and Library mod called MDECore. This core mod is considered as a common code for all of his other mods. It brings nothing but a wide range of useful commands to use. If you want to run other mods by this author, you must install this core mod first.
As a supportive mod, MDECore adds no effects when installed separately in the game. Instead, it supports other mods to run without any complications. All the supported mods use the same set of code. Hence, to lessen the size of the file as well as optimize time, the author merged the set of the code into this core mod.
Here are several mods using the core mod to operate:
- Auto Ore Dictionary Converter
- Exchange Orb
- Mob Drop Ores
- Mob Drop Exchange Orb
Some useful commands added by MattDahEpic Core
The commands are diverse. They serve different functions:
- /mde enderchest: You run this command to see your enderchest.
- /mde invsee: This command allows you to see your inventory.
- /mde killall: All entities with particular names or all hostiles will be destroyed if none of them are specified.
- /mde pos: The command will print out the coordinates and dimension of a particular player.
- /mde pregen: Chunks will be pre-generated.
- /mde regen: The chunk used by a user will be regenerated.
- /mde tickrate: This command will accelerate or decelerate time.
- /mde tps: The ticks per second of the world will be displayed.
- /mde tpx: It allows you to teleport across dimensions.
- /mde version: The command will display all loaded mods created by MattDahEpic.
- /mde help: The command will display a condensed and updated edition of this list.
You just simply need to install Minecraft Forge first so you can launch MattDahEpic Core (MDECore) into the game.
How to install MattDahEpic Core (MDECore) Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.7.10:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see MattDahEpic Core (MDECore) Mod installed.
MattDahEpic Core (MDECore) Mod Free Download Links