In many modes, we can find different things to make your building look more live. Mod can add blocks, items, materials, and objects. But in Minecraft mods 1.15.2, you will find a new window. And all these additional items have their own look and shape. You can also open them, and this function does not exist in the other gameplay.
Macaw’s Windows Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4 will allow you to make or call any windows in your inventory. You can use these windows in your house, building, castle, cave. Your kingdom will look better with them.
It would be best if you tried some recipe that allows you to create any window you want. Some materials may be needed, but you can find them easily.
More than that, you can download this mod totally for free. We hope our post can help you imagine what you should do before downloading this mod and installing it to your game. Good luck, player, and see you next time!
How to install?
- Step 1: Make sure you have Minecraft Forge, Macaw’s Windows Mod, and Just Enough Items Mod available.
- Step 2: Locate the folder of minecraft apps.
- Step 3: Download Macaw’s Windows Mod (.jar file) from sources on the Internet.
- Step 4: Open the Mods folder (in the Minecraft folder) and place the file you just downloaded into it.
- Step 5: Launch Minecraft and click the mod button to check the results.
Download Macaw’s Windows Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.12.2 for free here:
Macaw’s Windows Mod Free Download Links