Macaw’s Windows Mod is a notable release in the series Minecraft mods 1.16.5
Macaw’s Windows Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 allows players to upgrade to standard windows in Minecraft. It places glass panels in door frames that can open and close. That gives a more realistic feel to the player. In particular, you can unleash your creative door frames with any wood available in Minecraft. There are also iron and plastic materials for you to choose freely. Windows with various features (including what makes them) will help you against scary monsters’ attacks.
Besides, Macaw’s Windows Mod adds to your game 48 types of windows of different designs and sizes. In it, there are two types of standard windows: cross-frame or frameless. The function they provide is the same, but with different aesthetics.
You can also use double-height door frames, which significantly improve the visibility of your home.
Macaw’s Windows Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 is suitable for gamers who like their taste and desire to refresh their gaming experience. Try it with its Minecraft mods download to feel the exciting things more clearly.
How to install Macaw’s Windows Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Macaw’s Windows Mod installed.
Macaw’s Windows Mod Free Download Links