Macaw’s Roofs Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is a decorative mod featuring various types of roof pieces. Now, you can build roofs with real roofs rather than stair blocks.
Minecraft is a place in which you can build any structures following your own way. Whatever you have conjured up in mind, you can easily live it up. To make your buildings more diverse, you are recommended to use Cosmetic and Structures mods. The one you should use now is Macaw’s Roofs. It adds nothing but more shapes and types of roof pieces. In other words, you can now give your structures more awesome dimensions as well as styles.
The point of the mod is to help you build roofs of your constructions with real roofs instead of using stair blocks. You can create the new roofs using any wood type as well as dye them with many colors. Now, let’s find out some roof types and new items available in the mod!
Various types of roofs for you to use:
- Light Gray
Many types of new items to use, for instance:
- Lower Roofs
- Steep Roofs
- Top Roofs, Rain Gutters
- And more
The new blocks can be crafted with simple recipes. If you want to launch Macaw’s Roofs into the game, you need to complete its requirement which is previously installing Minecraft Forge.
How to install Macaw’s Roofs Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Macaw’s Roofs Mod installed.
Macaw’s Roofs Mod Free Download Links