Macaw’s Doors Mod is the perfect choice to refresh the vanilla wings with their styles and colors. Besides, it also adds a series of new doors made from the variety of wood available in the game. You can take advantage of them to design door styles according to your preferences. If desired, door prints can also be transferred from vanilla designs to other woods. That is one of the exciting features of Macaw’s Doors Mod.
Remember, you can design your vanilla door with any wood. Just make a print of the door by joining four pieces of paper on the original entrance, then click on the wood you want to use as the door.
What is more, not only the main door, you can also design the same window for your structure. Just with the door, you will unleash the creativity you want.
The doors provided by Macaw’s Doors Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2:
- Shoji door
- Modern door
- Metal doors with two different deformations
- Barn Door
- Barn glass doors
The Minecraft mods download of this mod is ready for you to download at our site. Go ahead and read more to understand the steps better to install it. Note that you need to install Minecraft Forge before installing Macaw’s Doors Mod, like any other Minecraft mods.
How to install Macaw’s Doors Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Macaw’s Doors Mod installed.
Macaw’s Doors Mod Free Download Links