Macaw’s Doors Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 will allow the user to experience the vanilla door with more wood variations. It’s possible for them to make those doors with every wood color!
About Macaw’s Doors
It’s a mod that will be able to solve many questions related to the vanilla doors. It has made them more convenient to use.
In fact, the author has introduced Macaw’s Doors. These items can give you the possibility to create vanilla doors with any kind of wood color.
There are various new doors such as Shoji, Metal, Modern, even Jail, and many more.
The 1.0.1 update supplements a series of objects not existing before, Western Doors, Stable Doors, Glass Doors, and Stable head Doors.
The 1.16+ versions present another crimson and warped variants as well.
Macaw’s Doors is a cosmetic mod related to Redstone. It will ask you for downloading and installing Minecraft Forge before it can activate.
How to install Macaw’s Doors Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Macaw’s Doors Mod installed.
Macaw’s Doors Mod Free Download Links