Ma Essentials Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 focuses on plenty of effective commands that you can use with the current features in Minecraft.
There are various aspects that should have exclusive commands. If you interact with them through commands, you will have a better experience. There is no modification like Ma Essentials when it allows you to do commands for elements such as time, weather, spawn, etc. The mod also stores some basic features that you use for fully handling the server. Therefore, you don’t have to apply lots of extra mods to the game anymore.
The commands added by the mod are for both players and admins. By using them, you will find it easier to establish the spawn or form bans on the block usage. Below are the aspects you can apply the commands to:
- Teleport request
The mod also comes with some configuration options such as:
- You can turn off the commands you don’t like.
- The teleport delay, home limitation, and cooldown are all subjects to change.
- Besides, you can adjust the random min/max distance for teleportation.
- The time can be set in seconds once player has become afk when he does not move. Or, the time can be formed to kick afk players after some time.
Ma Essentials is a Server Utility mod that needs to have Minecraft Forge so it can work effectively.
How to install Ma Essentials Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Ma Essentials Mod installed.
Ma Essentials Mod Free Download Links