LootBags Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 as its name adds to the game magical bags, also known as loot bags, into the Minecraft game world. Storing items that you collect during your adventure journey in the world of Minecraft will become much simpler with this mod.
About LootBags mod
As you know, during Minecraft gameplay, when destroying enemies, they will drop valuable items for you to collect. In fact, this mod will consist of a total of 14 bags – of which 6 are normal bags and 8 secret bags are born only under specific conditions. A normal bag will drop a popular item while a special bag will bring you many rare items such as diamonds or zombie meat …
In addition, this mod adds items with random equipment from the Vanilla Dungeon loot list. These bags are usually dropped from monsters, passive mobs, players, or treasure chests. Moreover, it also contains a “Recycler” block to process items dropped from the magic bag, with a specific value, it will create a new magic bag by replacing items from inventory. The same item will be easily moved back to the block.
Lootbags mod is really a useful mod that helps you a lot in storage items, that is the reason why you should not miss this mod in the future. Please make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge before you want to use this mod. Good luck!
How to install MovingWorld Mod :
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see LootBags Mod installed.
Download Free LootBags Mod