Loot Games Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 is just a lightweight mod but it will help you get the loot in an interesting way. The mod also adds some mini-games for you to play.
Getting more loot by playing mini-games
Minecraft is a game that always provides players with a wide range of loot. If you are fed up with the current loot system, why don’t you try a new one? Loot Games is an Adventure and RPG mod that you need. It gives you a new yet more difficult way to get the loot, which makes the gameplay more entertaining.
When you install this mod in the game, you will be invited to play some mini-games once you have opened a structure. Every mini-game has its own challenging objective. However, if you achieve it, you will get a lot of loot. The better you play, the more loot you have. This is how you diversify your loot!
What are the mini-games provided by Loot Games?
Here are some great mini-games you can play to obtain more loot:
- Game of Light: This is a game with four challenging levels. You must complete all levels to win. After passing a level, you will get 1 chest. When you complete the game, you will obtain all chests.
- Minesweeper: This is such a classic and popular game about bombs. The mission for you is to use flags to mark bombs and expose the safe areas. You have three tries and four levels to pass. Try your best to complete them all to win.
- Here are some features in this classic bomb-marking game:
- You expose the safe fields using the right mouse button.
- To mark a bomb, you use Shift and the right mouse on a hidden field.
- On an exposed area with a number, you use Shift and the right mouse to expose all adjacent areas around it, excluding the marked areas.
Loot Games is a useable mod only when you already installed Minecraft Forge. Try it now!
How to install Loot Games Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Loot Games Mod installed.
Loot Games Mod Free Download Links