Zeroneye is a talented modder when he made a core library mod called Lollipop Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. The library mod aims to help other his mods function smoothly.
Needless to say, API and Library mods are a trendy thing today in the Minecraft gaming community. For all the mods made by Zeroneye, they need Lollipop to run. Therefore, if you want to use those mods, make sure you download the required library mod first.
The purpose of the library is not only to support other mods but also to save resources and time. Hence, you will find it much easier now to change, edit, as well as update the mods. This library mod acts like a supportive mod giving support and resources to other mods. If you install it separately, it does not give any effects or make changes to the gameplay. Instead, it supplies documentation, shared code, and even an integrated framework. Thanks to those elements, other mods of the author can function easily.
Keep in mind you need to install the core mod first so other mods can run. At the moment, Lollipop supports the following mods, including:
Don’t forget about Minecraft Forge! You need to install it beforehand so you can launch this library mod.
How to install Lollipop Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Lollipop Mod installed.
Lollipop Mod Free Download Links