The loading screen may be too boring for you, and the player always sees one and one repeat. Have you ever wanted a new mod that adds a new screen for you? Yes, we have made a new mod, and it is the Loading Screens Mod 1.12.2. This mod could help you to change all the images, graphics, and other settings from the screen.
This Minecraft mod is simple and has no update. But you can check out for some personal settings from other players on our page. The screen will look different, and the player can have more experience with this game. You don’t have to watch a loading screen over and over again.
This Minecraft mods download is free for all players, and you can get it whenever you want. We also give a channel so the player can have more and more fun play. You can provide questions about this mod and quickly get your answer. This is the biggest reason why you should download this mod.
Don’t hesitate, have your best fun ever!
How to install Loading Screens Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Loading Screens Mod installed.
Loading Screens Mod Free Download Links