In fact, Lieutenant Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2/1.10.2 is a special add-on that you definitely shouldn’t ignore during Minecraft gameplay. The feature of this mod is that it allows you to track and install new mods safely. Download mod and explore today.
About Lieutenant mod
You can consider this mod as a file library mod that works automatically and allows you to enjoy the fun game without any problems. Experience in your Minecraft game will definitely be much smoother with this mod support.
In fact, this mod is designed to be a common code library, including redundant code to reduce the package size of the author’s mods and distribute subsequent updates and simple bug fixes. Note that this is a required mod when you want to use a mod created by Matthe815 like Extra TAN, Matthew’s Difficulty Mod.
If you want to use the Lieutenant mod, please make sure Minecraft Forge is available on your devices for this mod can work effectively.
How to install Lieutenant Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Lieutenant Mod installed.
Lieutenant Mod Free Download Links