LibrarianLib Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 brings a library that is able to end up every library mod. Check the full detail here to learn more about its functionality!
It’s a library mod for the mods of the same author, TeamWizardry. It’s possible to handle countless boilerplate codes.
Since the day Version 1.7.10 is available, models have become harder so much. Even, it’s feasible to find many things that have never been easy or simple to carry in modding.
GUIs need a lot of manual effort. Tile saving and packets are also implemented in that way.
Nevertheless, the current mod is making these elements easier. The following summary will give you more information.
Creating models that are not obtainable there. It’s not difficult to switch it off.
Automatic registration of item colors, models, statemappers, and anything involving models
Auto-synchronize tileentity fields and packet fields marked with @Save (a few setups may be essential)
A GUI library to allow construction and design of GUIs All in all to occur in a very easy method. It can level up the players’ life for sure. Test them out and collect rewards!
LibrarianLib is an API and Library mod that requires Minecraft Forge and Shadowfacts’ Forgelin.
How to install LibrarianLib Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see LibrarianLib Mod installed.
UniDict Mod Free Download Links