Kottle Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 is a pretty useful mod library. Thanks to this mod, you can easily download Kotlin-based mods into the game easily without any problems arising. That is also the reason why you should not ignore this mod in the future.
About Kottle mod
As you know, in the past it was extremely difficult to download Kotlin-based mods into Minecraft. That is also the reason why this mod was born to fix the above problem. It is clear that thanks to this mod, some mods created in the Kotlin language can be easily installed into the game. Even if you are a mod developer, you can use the Kotlin language adapter to create your own mod without any hassle.
Besides, this mod also allows you to use the object declaration for the main class of the mod and coloring in kotlin stdlib, annotations, reflections, and coroutines. Obviously, even though it is a library mod, as the features of this mod bring, it is really diverse and rich.
Kottle mod requires Minecraft Forge in order to install and work properly on your device!
How to install Kottle Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Kottle Mod installed.
Kottle Mod Free Download Links