Just Enough Resources Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 provides you with JEI (Just Enough Items), such as mob drops and ores for world resources. Just Enough Resources Mod is the heir of Not Enough Resource.
You can create your own ore distribution by adding world-gen.json to JER configuration folder and enable the DIY setting in-game. Also, you can use [chunk amount] [all] to have the distributions from the generated world. Because of its relatively advanced features, it is recommended for experienced players and pack makers.
Some iconic features of this mod include mob drops, dungeon loot, ore gen, plant drops, and DIY ore graphs.
To download and run Just Resources Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2, make sure you already have installed Just Enough Items mod and Minecraft Forge. And then you do the steps similar to when installing other mods of Minecraft.
Hurry up to grab Just Enough Resources Mod to get terrific experiences in-game!
Link Just Enough Resources Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 (Add Resources to JEI) free download right here:
How to install Just Enough Resources Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Just Enough Resources Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Just Enough Resources Mod is installed.
Just Enough Resources Mod Download Links