Just Enough Resources Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 adds only enough things (JEI) integration for world resources like ores and mob drops. By adding world-gen.json to the JER configure folder and toggling the DIY setting in game you’ll be able to create your own ore distributions. you’ll be able to even use /profile chunk amount all to form a world-gen-scan.json which will get the distributions from a generated world therefore you don’t got to guess. These options area unit quite advanced and solely advocate pack manufacturers or toughened players. This mod is that the successor of Not Enough Resources.
- Mob Drops.
- Dungeon Loot.
- Ore Gen.
- Plant Drops.
- DIY ore graphs.
- Minecraft Forge
- Just Enough things Mod
- Mob Drops
- Dungeon Loot
- Ore Gen
- Plant Drops
DIY ore graphs
- By adding world-gen.json to the JER config folder and toggling the DIY setting ingame you’ll be able to create your own ore distributions.
- See GitHub wiki for information on the way to generate this employing a JER command.
How To Install Just Enough Resources Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Just Enough Resources Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Just Enough Resources Mod is installed.
Just Enough Resources Mod Download Links