If you have got used not enough things mod, positively you may acknowledge the mod this text introduce below. It is barely enough things Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2. Follow this text to answer the question: What square measure the similarities between these mods?
Because of its simple natures, players will ascertain things and recipes while not spile through multiple screens.
This article can boast some essential data concerning a way to use JEI below.
- Inventory: you will access it by open Minecraft choices and opt for Controls
- Hover over item +R to show recipes
- Hover over item +U to show the Uses
- Press management + O to change Item List Overlay
- Type R from the keyboard or click on item R to show recipes
- Type U from the keyboard or right-click on item U to show the Uses
- Scroll Wheel to change between ensuing and therefore the previous page
- Click F or management + F to select Search Bar
- Right-click to delete Search
- Press Up Arrow to access the Previous Search
- Type @ + word to look by the mod name
- It permits several terms to figure along.
- Type ‘-‘ + word to reject the search term
- Scroll Wheel to maneuver to ensuing page or previous page
- Select the instruction category’s name to show all recipes
- Choose the “+” button to move things into the crafting vary or press Shift-Click to move several sets of things.
- Type # + word to look by Tooltip solely
- Type $ + word to look by Ore-Dict name
- Type % + word to look by artistic Tab
- Use | letter to separate things for multiple searches
Cheat Mode Active:
- Click on Item to receive a stack of things absolutely
- Right-click on Item to select one item
- Drop one Item into the Item List to wash Item
Item List Edit Mode Active:
- Control-Click Item for concealing item
- Control-Right-Click Item for concealing item and sub-item
- Control-Shift-Click Item for concealing each item
Those square measure all options of barely enough things Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2. Indeed, this mod positively is beneficial for viewing item and instruction rather than doing tedious looking. Transfer it at no cost and revel in many offered options. These all are mine-craft mods.
- (Minecraft choices -> Controls)
- Show Recipes: Hover over item + R
- Show Uses: Hover over item + U
- Toggle Item List Overlay: management + O
- Show Recipes Click Item or kind R
- Show Uses: Right-Click Item or kind U
- Next/Previous page: Scroll Wheel
- Open Configure Menu: Click Wrench at bottom-right
- Toggle Cheat mode: Control-Click Wrench at bottom-right
- Select Search Bar: Click or management + F
- Clear Search: Right Click
- Previous Search: Up Arrow
- Search by Mod Name: kind @ before of a word (@thaum).
- Multiple terms work along (wand @thaum).
How To Install Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod is installed.
Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod Download Links