It’s the Little Things Mod is a support mod with compact and straightforward features. In other words, it adds small features that you did not many you needed.
Features of the mod:
- It allows gamers to open full-size window mode in Minecraft instead of the normal small one.
- If you want, you can set the title of the Minecraft window. For example, you can change Minecraft 1.7.10 into ABC.
- There is the icon of Minecraft in the taskbar, and the mod allows you to change it freely.
Compare to other mods for Minecraft, it does not have many outstanding features. It is free to download, so you can don’t pay any fee for it.
If you are a big fan of Minecraft, we believe that you know clearly how to install the mod for the game. But if you are a newbie, follow our guide:
- Step 1: Download Forge Installer and It’s the Little Things Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2.
- Step 2: In Forge Installer, you right-click Run as Administrator. Then click OK to install the Forge.
- Step 3: Click Start on the desktop.
- Step 4: Open Run. Then you type %appdata% and nap Enter.
- Step 5: Place the downloaded mod into the Mod folders.
- Step 6: Run Minecraft.
Click to read more and download It’s the Little Things Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2.
It’s the Little Things Mod Download Links