Minecraft is a virtual world game, and players will immerse themselves in it to enjoy different exciting adventures. The details interwoven in the game are factors that directly affect the player’s perception. That’s why Minecraft is always upgrading and improving them. And It’s the little things Mod is a mod that does that. Through It’s the little things Mod, you can improve your game.
The highlight features:
- It lets you tune Modpack screams to people using the 32-bit version of Java.
- Allows you to open Minecraft in a full window in full size instead of a regular small window like before.
- Allows you to reset the title of the Minecraft window. That doesn’t seem to be of much help to your gaming experience. I don’t think so; an exciting and lovely name of your own is better than an old and repetitive one.
- Allows you to change Minecraft statues into a new icon to your liking on the taskbar.
If you are using Technic Launcher, there is no need to configure anything, and you can still perform the above operations thanks to the notification of It’s the little things Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10.
Minecraft mods are very diverse, with many different upgrade chains. Don’t miss It’s the little things Mod. Minecraft mods download of this mod is waiting for you to download for free. Join it now!
How to install It’s the little things Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see It’s the little things Mod installed.
It’s the little things Mod Free Download Links