Instrumental Mobs Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4/1.12.2 is a fun modification adding lots of instrumental mobs. Every new mob has a chance to release their instrument.
This is one of the best mods for Mobs in Minecraft. If you want to diversify the mob collection, then this mod will be suitable for you. It is a free mod to install, so try it now for a new experience. The mod took inspiration from famous mods called Trumpet Skeleton by JamiesWhiteShirt and Twitch chat by Dakosto. These mods are all about mobs as well as instruments. Now, you get a unique combination! By installing it, you will encounter a wide range of monsters with diverse instruments.
At the moment, there are plenty of instrumental mobs added by the mod, for instance:
- Drum Zombies
- Xylophone Skeletons
- Maraca Spiders
- French Horn Creepers
- Tuba Enderman
- Microphone Ghasts
- Cymbal Husks
You should also learn that every instrumental mob is able to release their own instrument. So, if you want to have a new instrument, you may need to defeat an instrumental mob, then, they will give it to you. For the operation of the Instrumental Mobs mod, make sure you install Minecraft Forge first. Give this mod a try then see what types of instruments you will get!
How to install Instrumental Mobs Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Instrumental Mobs Mod installed.
Instrumental Mobs Mod Free Download Links