Initial Inventory Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 will help the user set what stuff that a beginner in-game will begin with. It has added support so these players can receive an object if they’ve already joined a world.
Some Features of Initial Inventory
It is a Minecraft mod in which the people who are connecting to the realm for the first time will get the item. They will start with the equipment that they are given.
However, the process will not repeat one more time. That is identical to how a few mods offer players the books when they enter a world as a newbie.
Making a different territory can grant an apple and a diamond. It’s possible to search for and check the full docs if you need to learn more.
Initial Inventory is a CraftTweaker mod. It will obviously ask you to download and install Minecraft Forge. It’s essential to open and launch!
How to install Initial Inventory Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Initial Inventory Mod installed.
UniDict Mod Free Download Links