Industrial Wires Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is an Immersive Engineering utility. The mod is only usable in the game once you have installed IC2 already.
This Addons mod comes with some unique features to explore. For instance, you may get interested in the EU-transferring wires with the IE style. An important thing to note is you are bound to install IC2 so the mod can be functional in Minecraft and you can approach all features. Besides, if a device that was powered by IndustrialWires, it will be able to operate on IC2 EU and even ForgeEnergy/RF.
Here are the exclusive features for IC2 compat:
- Lots of wires with the IE style will transfer EU.
- There are plenty of converters between the rotational energy of IE and kinetic energy of IC2.
There are also some features for HV/electronics:
- Various control panels to use.
- Many ladders of Jacob.
- Plenty of Marx generators.
To get the recipes for connectors, replays, as well as wires, you can check out the Engineer’s Manual. Industrial Wires Mod is functional well in the game only when you meet its requirements, which is that you must previously download:
- Minecraft Forge
- Immersive Engineering Mod
- Industrial Craft 2 Mod
How to install Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Industrial Wires Mod installed.
Industrial Wires Mod Free Download Links