Industrial Wires Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is an add-on for the Immersive Engineering mod. It is free for everybody to download and available to open up every feature!
Industrial Wires Summary
Here is a brief description.
It contains some features that will only work once you enable IC2. They may be the EU-transmitting IE-style wires, etc.
Every device that IndustrialWires supplements can operate on IC2 EU and ForgeEnergy/RF.
Divided functions into 2 parts, IC2 compat, and HV/electronics stuff.
About IC2 compat
IE style wires that transmit EU. Explore the manual for recipes
Lossy converters between IE’s rotational energy (including windmills and watermills) with IC2’s kinetic energy
Jacob’s ladders. They are nice although they won’t complete anything helpful.
Ore processing using lightning/high voltage. It’s necessary to carry out a bit of math before you dig deeper. However, it’s essential to destroy things or people without doing anything.
Industrial Wires is a technology mod that needs the download and installation of Minecraft Forge.
How to install Industrial Wires Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Industrial Wires Mod installed.
UniDict Mod Free Download Links