Hurt Animation Remover Mod 1.12.2 prevents the screen from shaking when players take damage. You will be alerted when this happens.
If the screen shaking when taking damage annoys you, then it’s time to stop it. Most players feel annoyed when the screen keeps shaking when they take damage from enemies. However now, this issue will not happen if you decide to use a Miscellaneous mod called Hurt Animation Remover. Although this is just a small modification, it can still be considered as a lifesaver for players who have to see the screen shaking when getting damage. By installing this mod, you can simply stop that from taking place. Just add the mod to your mods folder then start applying it to the game!
Thanks to the mod, the screen will not shake anymore when enemies dish out damage to you. This mod is a nice creation because it brings a major influence on Minecraft even though it fixes a small issue. When there is no more screen-shaking issue, you will find the game much smoother. This is also how you improve your gaming performance. Although there are plenty of tools fixing various issues in the game, this one is still worth your try. If you think Hurt Animation Remover is great to use, then, install it now. Keep in mind that it functions with Minecraft Forge installed.
How to install Hurt Animation Remover Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Hurt Animation Remover Mod installed.
Hurt Animation Remover Mod Free Download Links