Hunger Overhaul Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 adds toughness to hunger in Minecraft. The hunger now becomes somewhat challenging instead of just a small problem.
What is it about?
This Food mod is all about hunger. There are many mods for Minecraft, but if it’s time for you to choose one to try, then it should be this mod. The mod is suitable for players who want to challenge their hunger a bit. The purpose of the mod is to change the hunger mechanics. Hence, it will become such a challenge rather than just a small problem. You are provided with a Nutritional Value feature. This feature forces you to utilize various food sources to make use of your food. Also, the mod comes with other cool features that you want to try.
What does Hunger Overhaul feature?
Besides the main feature mentioned above, the mod also lets players try other features, for instance:
- Some food from other modifications gets nerfed in terms of food value and saturation.
- Food now displays tooltips.
- All food replenishment values are balanced again.
- The hunger value of food decides the maximum stack size.
- When you are low on health or hunger, you will see a new GUI text.
- The food value decides the eating speed.
- You will get a “Well Fed” effect from eating food. This effect will strengthen your health regen.
- Try not to plant crops in the wrong biome, otherwise, it will take longer to grow.
- There are some tooltips on seeds, displaying the accurate biomes to plant in.
- You can right-click crops when they are completely grown. This helps you gather them and replant them.
- Crops will grow throughout the daytime only.
- Crops will need a longer period of time to grow.
- You will get the planted seeds from crops.
- The hunger value will be formed on respawning and based on difficulty.
- You get negative effects when you are low on hunger.
- The difficulty has a strong influence on the hunger loss and healing rate.
- When your hunger is zero, you will meet your end immediately.
- You can toggle various features in the config file.
Hunger Overhaul requires:
- Minecraft Forge
- HarvestCraft Mod
How to install Hunger Overhaul Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Hunger Overhaul Mod installed.
Hunger Overhaul Mod Free Download Links