Hatchery Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 kicks off a different meaning to chicken farming in the game. It supplements many blocks, AI, and items to support players in farming their domestic fowls.
New additions in Hatchery
Blocks comprise a nest for hatching born chicks, nesting pens to harbor adult creatures and collect more eggs.
Mating AI won’t generate another chicken but rather a Chicken egg.
Various objects to customize the egg hatching so as to enhance that task and boost its speed.
(Older 2.0.7-): WAILA by ProfMobius
Chickens Mod by SetyCz
HWYLA by TehNut
More Chickens My Addon for ChickensMod
About Resource Pack, we have the alternative model for the edition by kikipunk.
Chicken Mating AI
Fertilized dirt and fertilized farmland
Fertilizer Mixer cube
Inventory assistance for other mod
Lots of supports
Lucky eggs, lucky egg machine, etc.
Nest for hatching
RF Power Generation with Methane Digester Engine
Brooding Box or Incubator
Hose and Pump
Hatchery is a cosmetic mod for farming. It’s essential to download and install Minecraft Forge before you apply them!
How to install Hatchery Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Hatchery Mod installed.
Hatchery Mod Free Download Links