Hammer (Lib) Core Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2/1.10.2 is in fact a useful addon for the various mods of MrDimkas_Studio. It brings a lot of source code for mod development. Therefore, it is really necessary for you to consider using this mod in the future.
About hammer (Lib) Core mod
In fact, the use of core mods is essential as they help you to update or edit mods easily. The operation will be much simpler. Obviously, instead of modifying as many mods as before, thanks to this library mod you only need to modify one mod. It is this feature that has brought popularity to the core mods in the community of Minecraft lovers.
The Core mods or APIs are also designed to make it easy for mod developers to update all their mods at once. The reason this mod does it is that it contains the source code used by other mods. Coding will now be faster thanks to this cool feature.
Here are a few mods that require a Hammer (Lib) Core to run:
- Machine Power Craft
- Solar Flux Reborn
- Simple Quarry
- Biome Paint Tools
- Black Hole Storage
- Player Stats 2
- Improvable Skills 3
- Just Enough Forestry Bees
- Omega RPG
Of course, the number of the mod in this list will increase day by day. If you want to use the Hammer (Lib) Core mod, please make sure Minecraft Forge and Mantle mod are available on your devices for this mod can work effectively.
How to install Hammer (Lib) Core Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Hammer (Lib) Core Mod installed.
Hammer (Lib) Core Mod Free Download Links