As its name implies, GunpowderLib Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 is a mod library with support for other mods. Or more specifically, thanks to this mod, you can run Jackyy’s mods easily. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod in the future.
About GunpowderLib mod
As mentioned above, the main use of this mod is additional support for other modifications made by Jackyy. That is why if you are using other mods of the same author, this mod is really indispensable for other mods to operate smoothly.
The development of this mod is aimed at one goal of making it easy for the author to edit and update the mods. Since this is an open-source core mod, you can easily access the source code on GitHub without any problems arising.
Some mods that require this library mod to run are Exchangers, Dimensional Edibles, Avaritia Tweaks, Simple Sponge …
If you want to use the GunpowderLib mod, please download Minecraft Forge for your device first. You certainly surprised by the features of this mod.
How to install GunpowderLib Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see GunpowderLib Mod installed.
GunpowderLib Mod Free Download Links