Guide API Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 permits modders to simply produce in-game documentation. Books area unit maintained by Guide-API (it registers them, it puts them in it’s own inventive tab, etc).
- Entries among a class
- (Un)localized String page
- Image page (Text versions on the market as well)
- Crafting Recipes.
- Shaped Crafting direction
- Shapeless Crafting direction
- Smelting direction
- Non-Existent Smelting direction
- Allows modders to simply produce in-game documentation.
- Modpack developers: Support for building your books through JSON files is within the works.
Books area unit maintained by Guide-API (it registers them, it puts them in it’s own inventive tab, etc).
- All the author will is send USA the data and that we watch out of the remainder.
- Examples for each can come back before long.
- See the photographs tab for instance. ASCII text file documentation is found here.
- If you want to use this in your project, read here.
- Go for it.
How To Install Guide API Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Guide API Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Guide API Mod is installed.
Guide-API Mod Free Download Links
Chameleon Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 free download is program to be a helpful mod that functions as a library. This library is employed by jaquadro’s mods in Minecraft 1.8 and later. If you’re used or shall use...
Placebo Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is meant to assist alternative mods operate properly. As a Minecraft fan, you certainly grasp that Minecraft creators add corresponding mod as supporting mods. The existence of those Core mods can assist...
Built by blocks, sometimes, details in Minecraft game are annoying to the eyes. But there is a mod born to ease things down, yet making everything detail sharper. In this mod, everything you see and...
Your journey in Minecraft will bring a lot of items. You will not be able to tell if they are useful or useless. So the best way is to store them. RFTools Storage Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4...