Guide API Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 permits modders to simply produce in-game documentation. Books area unit maintained by Guide-API (it registers them, it puts them in it’s own inventive tab, etc).
- Entries among a class
- (Un)localized String page
- Image page (Text versions on the market as well)
- Crafting Recipes.
- Shaped Crafting direction
- Shapeless Crafting direction
- Smelting direction
- Non-Existent Smelting direction
- Allows modders to simply produce in-game documentation.
- Modpack developers: Support for building your books through JSON files is within the works.
Books area unit maintained by Guide-API (it registers them, it puts them in it’s own inventive tab, etc).
- All the author will is send USA the data and that we watch out of the remainder.
- Examples for each can come back before long.
- See the photographs tab for instance. ASCII text file documentation is found here.
- If you want to use this in your project, read here.
- Go for it.
How To Install Guide API Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Guide API Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Guide API Mod is installed.
Guide-API Mod Free Download Links